Standardize the integration of applications and data, and automate business processes and data sharing across applications.
Understand what a cloud data integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) is, and how it develops, deploys, executes, manages, and monitors integration processes/flows that connect multiple endpoints, to foster collaboration.
Fill out the form and we'll email you the report
- Definitions and challenges and benefits
- Needs, benefits, and use cases
- Capabilities and enterprise requirements
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) comparison
- Data Product Platform as a Service