What You'll Do:
When was the last time you were able to sell a solution that was literally unbelievable? Well…that is precisely the reaction we get from our C-suite customers, and it’s probably the reaction we’ll get from you. At K2View, what we do is truly unbelievable, and once our customers see the simple brilliance in our solution, they can’t get enough of it.
You know what else is unbelievable? We’re growing like crazy, and we are looking for strong leaders to join us in creating something amazing. Unlike most companies, our product is legit and it’s working at scale in some of the most complex organizations on the planet. When we are telling our story to the right people, in the right companies, we win, and so do our customers.
What do we do? At K2View, we provide a software platform that enables large enterprises to liberate their data from existing systems, reorganize it, and make it accessible in real-time to virtually any application. And we do it fast...our projects deploy in weeks, not months (or years).
We have proven penetration in the Global Comms & Media space…now, we are looking for a proven sales leader who can get our story to the right companies and the right people breaking into Fortune 2000 companies for K2View. If this sounds like you, then keep reading…
Overview of the Role:
We are seeking a talented Sales Executives to join our team with the responsibility for breaking in to Fortune 2000. This person will leverage their “insider status” and strong career network of senior executive relationships at to build a solid book of recurring revenue. Additionally, this Sales Executive will lead the development of a world-class organization designed to build and grow long-term, major account relationships. This role will report directly to the EVP.
- +10 years of experience with expertise in the areas of risk and compliance, operations and technology. (Digital Transformation, Cloud Enablement, Test Data Management, Network Transformation, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance, Data Orchestration)
- Candidates best suited for this opportunity have very recent experience as a leader for a technology company and the ability to successfully break in to Fortune 2000.
- Inherent understanding of technology, with an affinity to pick up current technology and solution sell with a successful track record of closing deals.
- A strong and established network of internal connections; this internal network is innately familiar this person’s credibility as an expert in presenting solutions .
- Track record of hiring/building a successful sales, pre-sales, account management, program management teams.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Experience working in an environment that is high growth and scaling.
- Ability to professionally navigate social and cultural complexities, as well as make personal decisions to achieve positive results; utilizing your Emotional Intelligence or “EQ” will play a key factor.
Compensation is competitive!
*Geographic location: someone already located near major US or International airport (is preferable)