This position is responsible for the implementation of software-related projects including a strong emphasis of Software Engineering support. This support includes concepts such as high trust, continuous improvement, high accountability, continuous integration, and agile. This also includes developing and maintaining IT-related processes and procedures that ensure software-related applications run efficiently while satisfying K2view security and compliance policies. This position will analyze and resolve computer-related software questions and/or end-user issues. This position will act as an infrastructure support liaison between Software Engineering and other inter-dependent internal IT teams as well as the external customer. This position will also maintain direct relationships with K2view customers in the USA.
- Responsible for implementing new software products. This includes working with the DevOPs team in Israel, R&D group, COE team to ensure the solution meets customer needs.
- Responsible for managing builds for Software Engineering and deployment of code to test and environments and support the Delivery team with installations on customer env’s .
- Responsible for implementation and configuration of software, custom developed on test and production servers.
- Responsible for installing and testing of software upgrades. Includes working closely with the end users on trouble shooting and reporting of issues that may arise during the testing phase.
- Responsible for identifying and implementation of opportunities for automation and configuration management using tools and or languages like Jenkins, maven, bash, Ansible, etc.
- Responsible for certificate acquisition and installation.
- Responsible for coordinating security and vulnerability scans with Information Security.
- Responsible for requirements and specifications for environment and application monitoring.
- Become directly involved with software related projects that are introducing new products.
- Troubleshooting of applications and daily support as needed as requested through work orders and other forms of work requests.
- Provide support to end users having problems or questions with software related applications.
- Ensure that existing policies and procedures are maintained that relate to software application implementation. Assist in the development of new policies and procedures as necessary.
- Self-learning skill
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Work flexible hours to meet the support needs of Software Engineering, which may include nights and weekends.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in customer areas to provide the necessary support for software problems and questions.
- Requires minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or business and/or equivalent experience.
- The preferred candidate would have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of information technology experience.
- Deep admin experience in Linux, network, Virtualization, cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google…), Docker, K8S
- Experience with proven ability to efficiently lead process review and manage projects is desired.
- Knowledge and/or experience in database concepts, automated business applications, application development tools, languages, methodologies and understanding of host system connectivity.
- Individual must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational, research, analytical and problem-solving skills are required in order to evaluate situations, make recommendations and take prompt, effective corrective action.